Skip to content
- Patients are prescreened by phone for COVID-19 exposure risk prior to being allowed to make an appointment.
- When patients arrive for their appointment they are to call to let us know they have arrived. Someone will come out and they will be escorted into the building, using hand sanitizer at the entry.
- Masks are required in the building.
- All testing equipment and exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized before and after each patient.
- Countertops in the reception area are sanitized on a regular basis.
- Restrooms are sanitized on a regular basis.
- All magazines have been removed from the building.
- Plexiglass barriers installed throughout the building.
- Our goal is to protect both the patients and our staff.